Environment Management Systems
We strive for the highest standards in all our operations, products and services, motivated by acute awareness of the best international practices. We integrate environmental considerations in our business decision-making. We have an overriding commitment to the market, and sensitivity to the needs and interests of our customers. To achieve these high standards, we implement an Environmental Management System, which is certified to ISO 14001, demonstrating Logsys Power Services’ commitment to control the impacts across the following specialty areas in Australia and New Zealand:
- Asset Inspections
- Structural Reinforcing
- Corrosion Maintenance
- Engineering Solutions
To sustain and protect the environment our objectives are to:
- Carry out all activities in an ecologically sound and environmentally responsible manner;
- Minimise the environmental effects of air, water and ground pollution as a result of our work practices;
- Comply with the requirements of all relevant environmental legislation, regulations, codes of practice, polices and client guidelines;
- Document and analyse environmental incidents and upgrade our Environmental Program in order to facilitate continuous improvement;
- Conduct environmental audits of all our operations to ensure that waste and ground pollution is minimised in compliance with acceptable standards;
- Regulate and improve our processes to cause the least possible impact on the environment;
- Liaise with suppliers and customers to facilitate the best possible environment practices;
- Co-operate with the appropriate groups and technical organisations in the formation of standards and the means of compliance.
For more information please feel free to contact us on +61 8 9300 2950.